Tuesday, August 4, 2015


Guys, have you heard about our company's grand opening  this month? You better stand by and read my updated news about it. This month is the month favoured to all of us members because the company will now open its office in The Spark Place in Cubao.

What I have heard is that our dear President Ken Badiola will announce what is next a week before the said grand opening . There will be 2 car winners and what I have heard is that you must be a member of Success 200 with at least 1(5 accounts existing) in low-end or 1 high end account which entitles you to a raffle ticket and a t-shirt (just correct me if I am wrong about this)

Earn now, be part of Success 200


But as I have said, the announcement will be a week after the said event. I would be delighted to win a car even if I am in India but as I have said, there are so many International members of Success 200.

They will also feature more products and also business cart to offer but this will soon be announce too. Anyway, shrug off the issue about SEC as the company is set clear about it. Our dear President will have a meeting by tomorrow to set things straight regarding the issues. Just go forward my friends, happy earnings and more exits to come!



Note: Photo used is owned by Unlimited Success team and not allowed to be use without my permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment